Thank You for sharing your children with me! We had a fun day learning many things about ourselves and our world. We discussed Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. How holidays teach us how to apply the wisdom of them to our daily living. We learned Hebrew Greetings for the holidays.
Homework is a Proverb "A righteous man falls down seventimes and gets up."(This assignment should be discussed over a meal together. Your children will write down the conclusion.
My Hebrew class worked on letters and vowels with charts.(handouts). There isno homework this week.
Our miniseries Jewish Genealogy was fun exploring links our past. How are we alike and yet different. Each child has to answer 9 questions.
1. How old are you now?
2. When were you born?
3. Where were you born?
4. Where was your mother born?
5. Do you know what her maiden name was
6. Do you know where your mother's mother was born?(your maternal grandmother)
7. What about your mothers father? Where was he born?
8. What country did your mother's ancestors come from?
9. What part of the country did your mother's ancestors come from?
I wish you and your loved ones a New Year of good health, happiness and inner peace. Most importantly cherish one another.